“Our body is designed to keep us alive and healthy. That is its sole purpose. Let’s just let it do its job.” – Sarah Nolan (26:23)
Burnout is a serious risk for anyone who feels like they never have enough time to meet their daily responsibilities. This leads to struggles with time management, health problems, and other stress-related issues.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression can become worse, making it even harder to escape the burnout trap and create the change that supports your long-term wellbeing. Sarah Nolan is a Rejuvenation Coach helping clients stay relaxed and rejuvenated so they can win bigger and faster in life.
“Our body is a self-healing machine with 75 trillion cells that know exactly what to do.” – Diane Forster (25:36)
Anyone who’s ever suffered from burnout, anxiety, or depression knows how difficult it is to turn it all around. But with a few simple steps, you can reclaim your health, balance, and peace of mind so you stay rejuvenated and get more out of each day. Your body is a self-healing machine. The way to really alleviate the stress, the anxiety, the depression, the burnout is to help enable this machine to do what it was created to do.
You can use your mind and body to create inner peace through meditation. This centers your thoughts and grounds your emotions. Meditation improves physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. It gives you the calmness, clarity, and focus that are lost when we burn out.
Seeking out natural health practitioners and methods helps you tap into your body’s own ability to heal. Pharmaceutical drugs and other synthetic treatment approaches can cause unwanted side effects while ignoring the body as a vehicle for health.
The food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe all support our body’s mechanisms for healing. Sleep gives you the rest and recovery you need to avoid burnout and resist the negative effects of stress.
“Don’t underestimate your personal power to do, be, and have literally anything.” – Sarah Nolan (31:49)
Preventing the burnout, anxiety, and depression that can come from everyday stress is essential to your health and success. These and other common challenges can get in the way of your ability to achieve the goals you set out for yourself.
Simple practices like journaling, meditating, and eating healthy foods can give you the resources you need to feel and live your best. Tuning in to your desire to grow, succeed, and heal is the easiest way to overcome burnout so you can realize your full potential in everything you do.
You were made to be healthy, to thrive and to tap into your innate desires, and do, be, and have so so much. Don’t settle for anything less!
Some Topics we talk about in this episode:
- Introduction – 0:54
- Sarah’s Journey – 4:01
- Common Stress Challenges – 8:39
- How Sarah Lives the “I Have Today” Way – 13:49
- 3 Ways to Avoid Burnout, Anxiety, and Depression” – 19:45
- Meditation for Health 20:07
- The Body as a Self-Healing Machine 25:24
- The Healing Power of Food, Water, Oxygen, and Sleep 29:14
- Tapping Into Your Personal Power – 31:40
- Sarah’s Guided Sleep Meditation – 34:02
- Wrap-Up and Takeaways – 34:49
How to get involved
- For more information about working with Diane and to gain access to valuable resources visit dianeforster.com.
- You can contact Diane for coaching information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about the EED Process discussed on today’s episode, get Diane’s book, I Have Today.
- If you want to find out more about Sarah Nolan, you can visit www.facebook.com/vibrantlifenaturalhealing.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!