“If you’ve noticed times when you desired something and it showed up in your life quickly, it’s the release of attachment, expectation, and worry that made the way for you to be able to receive.” – Diane (12:44)
In this life, purpose is found in the pursuit of something that feels bigger than us. Goals, dreams, desires, and things that often feel like they are currently out of reach, but we find ourselves contemplating what it would be like to finally obtain them. The time we spend dreaming and allowing ourselves to envision success is one of the most powerful things we can do to achieve all that we desire. We have the power to attract experiences into our lives through our thoughts, feelings, and emotions and to manifest our own reality. This is called the Law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction is a powerful force that is always at work, whether or not we are conscious of it. We continually attract things, people, and circumstances based on our thoughts and feelings. So, what if the things that are present in our lives aren’t the things for which we are hoping and dreaming? The truth is, we can get in the way of the manifestation process. For example, if you worry about past failures or about reaching your current goals, you’re scattering your energy, and you’ll attract less than ideal results. Instead, try to assume the emotion of what it would be like if your desired situation were already a reality. Consequently, it will show up in your life much faster.
“The law of attraction is like gravity. It’s always working. We’re always attracting.”
– Katy Bray (14:04)
If you feel that your manifestation process is operating more slowly than you’d like, there are a few things you can do to speed up the process:
- Take inventory of any groupthink that is subconsciously holding you back. You are your own person with your own unique talents and skills, and your success doesn’t depend on the capability of others.
- Don’t lose your power by giving into cravings. Cravings can be short term pleasures in the form of things like food, alcohol, or even seeking compliments. Those cravings can lead to negative thoughts about self, slowing down the manifestation process. Instead of a quick fix, look for an alternative way to fill a very real need in a healthy manner.
- Avoid rituals that aren’t serving you well. Be intentional about your thoughts when you start the day and create new rituals that will keep you focused on the present and your intended outcome.
“You have specific desires because they are already inherent in your energy system.”
– Katy Bray (51:52 – 51:59)
The desires you possess are inherent. They are already deep within your soul. This means, not only do you deserve the things you desire, but it’s your purpose to pursue it. In the midst of pursuit, it is crucial to be aware of those small habits and patterns that would stand in the way of your ability to manifest your ideal life. Clear the way and allow your soul to find it’s fulfillment in the manifestation of your destiny.
Some Topics we talk about in this episode:
- Introduction – 1:37
- Katy’s Story – 4:27
- The Three Dimensions of Existence – 9:39
- What is Manifestation and How Most People Slow it Down – 13:47
- Harmful Patterns – 16:25
- Evaluating Tribal Connections – 23:21
- Don’t Let Cravings Diminish Your Power – 30:11
- Positive and Negative Rituals – 34:55
- How to Reorient Your Energy – 41:40
- Diane and Katy’s Collaboration – 48:11
- What are Soul Contracts? – 51:30
- Wrap-up and Takeaways – 56:28
How to get involved
- For more information about working with Diane and to gain access to valuable resources visit dianeforster.com.
- You can contact Diane for coaching information at email@example.com.
- To learn more about the EED Process discussed in today’s episode, get Diane’s book, I Have Today.
- To learn more about how Diane and Katy can help you identify actions steps to reach your goals in 2019, visit dianeforster.com/collabreading.
- To learn more about Katy, visit her website or reach out to her by email.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!