“The most valuable place in the world is the cemetery. They hold all of the books that were never written, all of the movies that were never produced, all of the relationships that were never formed… people were afraid of what they didn’t know and afraid of being uncomfortable.” – Christopher Wirth
The Intention of TODAY’S episode is: I have today to never quit on me.
This week on I HAVE TODAY with Diane Forster, we’re talking about how you can switch from a corporate job to successful entrepreneurship. You probably have a whole list of logical reasons why you shouldn’t step out of your comfort zone, leave that job, and try out something new. We all do. I’d like you to ask yourself, what is the price of living the rest of your life without stepping out? Is it a cost that you can live with? Join Diane and Christopher J. Wirth, Founder and CEO of No Quit Living, as they discuss fear of failure, vulnerability, and three steps to move forward on your entrepreneur journey.
“This is the evolution of life. Not just learning how to walk, we learn how to do everything by stumbling, falling down, and then getting back up. The lessons and the experience come in the getting uncomfortable, and just doing it.” – Diane
Below are three steps to take to move from Corporate to Entrepreneurship. Listen to the episode to learn more about how to implement each of these actions.
- Make a list of the pros and cons of your current situation.
- Write down everything you like to do.
- Take a look at the people you admire, and look at what they’re doing and why you like them.
“People on social media only see the end result. What happens is everything seems spontaneous and instantaneous. People don’t see the years of work that happen behind the scenes.” – Christopher
Each week, we provide you with a mantra meditation, a fun, transformational way to apply the concepts in each episode. Tell yourself the story of what you want, without all of the limitations, and watch your life begin to change! Listen to this week’s mantra meditation to grow in your ability to choose happiness. Letting go of the expectations of others, and growing in the confidence and love of who you are and all that you are capable of, is the only way to truly move forward in success and fulfillment. Listen in to this week’s mantra meditation, embrace self-compassion, and extend compassion to your relationships.
Some Topics we talk about in this episode:
- Introduction 0:44
- Christopher’s Coaching Journey – 4:34
- Stepping Out of the Comfort Zone – 11:48
- Hall of Fails – 17:48
- Three Steps to Switch from the Corporate World to Entrepreneurship – 20:59
- How Christopher Lives the “I HAVE TODAY” Way – 29:34
- Wrap-up and Takeaways – 35:21
How to get involved
- For more information about working with Diane and to gain access to valuable resources visit dianeforster.com.
- You can contact Diane for coaching information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about the EED Process discussed on today’s episode, get Diane’s book, I Have Today.
- Find more information about Christopher and No Quit Living, visit noquitliving.com.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!