“If you don’t love yourself, how are you going to love someone else?”
The intention of TODAY’S episode is – How to Be My Blazing Self
Whoever you are and wherever you are in life, you deserve to be loved. In order to receive the love the universe has for you, you first have to be able to love yourself. This week on I HAVE TODAY with Diane Forster, we’re talking about giving yourself permission to fully be yourself. When you embrace confidence in who you are, you have the freedom and capacity to find fulfillment and joy in your life.
This week’s guest Ashley Spedale is a makeup artist turned Personal Brand Coach. Her personal journey has empowered her ability to help entrepreneurs discover what sets them apart from others – their unique passions and gifts that are a recipe for wild success. Listen in to hear more about Ashley’s journey, and learn how you can choose TODAY to embrace confidence and allow the world to see the gift that you are.
“I was seeking love from outside, but I had to find it within. When you give yourself permission, your whole world changes. The answer is inside, you just have to pull it out of yourself.”
Three Rules to Become More Confident
- You’ve got to stop caring what people think.
- There is nothing wrong with you. Everyday we are learning, evolving and expanding.
- Do your best to figure out what your unique gifts are.
“33% of people are going to love you. 33% aren’t going to like you, no matter what you do, and 33% won’t care either way. Focus on the first 33%!”
Each week, we end the episode with a mantra meditation. This is a powerful and transformative way to apply this week’s principles to your life today. There is no way to clear out self-limiting beliefs, without replacing them. Replace your limitations today with the power to choose. You have the power to choose happiness. Sit back, relax, listen, and watch you life begin to change before your eyes.
“You are unique. You are capable to do anything that you believe. Don’t worry about the how. Just start.”
Some Topics we talk about in this episode:
- Introduction – 0:54
- Ashley’s Journey – 5:02
- Three Rules to Be More Confident – 16:12
- How Ashley Lives the “I HAVE TODAY” Way – 25:27
- Wrap-up and Takeaways – 30:00
How to get involved
- To learn more about Ashley, and the work she does with entrepreneurs, visit www.ashleyspendale.com, or tune into her podcast Brunch with the Universe.
- For more information about working with Diane and to gain access to valuable resources visit dianeforster.com.
- You can contact Diane for coaching information at email@example.com.
- To learn more about the EED Process discussed on today’s episode, get Diane’s book, I Have Today.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!