“Think about what you want, and then smile in awe and joy as it shows up in your life.” – Diane Forster (13:07)
Learn how to reach your goals by speaking them into existence.
Most of us often speak without thinking. This is usually because we’ve been conditioned to believe that our words don’t have much meaning, and we pay very little attention to what they tell us about ourselves.
Contrary to these beliefs, the universe listens to what we tell it, and words are a powerful tool for manifesting whatever it is you want in your life. It is a sequence. What we think creates what we feel, which creates what we communicate, which creates what shows up in our lives. This is the Law of Attraction at work.
Just like gravity, the Law of Attraction is precise, accurate, and constant. It is the key to having everything you want without the struggle and stress.
In fact, the universe very much wants to give us what we want. When we are intentional about our dreams and goals, the universe takes that into account. The only thing that can hinder us after that point is our tendency to get in our own way.
“Get rid of the fear and the worry and communicate as if the things you desire have already happened.” – Diane Forster. (28:05)
There is a multitude of methods for using your words to better manifest your desires. Begin with these three, and watch the universe show up for you.
- The Vocabulary Replacement Exercise. This is as simple as replacing one word with another word – specifically, replacing negative with positive. The words we use are indicators of our mentality, and this exercise is all about removing negative words that don’t serve you and instead using a positive alternative. Examples include changing “worry” to “wonder,” “hate” to “heart,” and “react” to “respond.”
- The Switch. When you refer to negative traits about yourself, put them in the past. Instead of saying, “I’m always so late,” say, “The person I was… was not punctual. The person I am… leaves with plenty of time to spare.” Your past self does not have to be your present or future self.
- Speak Like You Have It. When you visualize your goals or speak about them, imagine they’ve already been fulfilled. Want a 6-figure salary? Go through your day like you have it. This is a powerful tool for manifestation.
You get back from the universe what you give to it.
Two of the most common aspects of life people struggle with are love and money. For those of us who can relate, there are a couple of useful mindset shifts to practice.
- Love: Most often, we find ourselves disappointed with love because we look for it outside of ourselves. The love you’re looking for is inside you, but you have to do the work to experience it. The universe gives you more of what you focus on. Unhappy in your relationship? Speak about and focus on the things you like about it. If it’s really not right for you, speak about the parts of you that will empower you to move on. If you’re single and looking, speak with confidence about your ability to attract your dream partner.
- Money: We have so many limiting beliefs about money. Money is, in essence, energy. It is meant to flow in and out. With that in mind, don’t hold tightly to it. Fall in love with your money and live with abundance, not scarcity.
“We’re here to have fun, to have a joyous experience. It is not supposed to be all about struggle.” – Diane Forster (40:25)
If you focus your efforts on speaking with the intention of manifesting your goals, the universe will joyously meet you halfway. You don’t have to know the “how,” only the “what” and the “why.
At the end of the day, your life is up to you.
How to get involved
- For more information about working with Diane and to gain access to valuable resources visit dianeforster.com.
- Diane has helped so many successful women just like you in their journey towards fulfillment and success through her coaching programs. If you would like to know more about how she can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For life-changing insight, and a glimpse at Diane’s journey, get a copy of her book, I Have Today.
- Text the word “today” to 38470 for 4 free gifts!
- Listen to the podcast on iTunes: www.tinyurl.com/ihavetoday